Facebook advertising facts everyone should knowOn July 5, 2020 by admin
Facebook ads are undoubtedly one of the best marketing strategies considering its high reach and success. But most of the people still seem to be struggling with their social media outreach. While the reasons could be different, you may still want to consider the following facts that can be game changer in Facebook marketing techniques. Keep on reading to find these techniques:
- The competition amongst advertisers is higher than ever with the numbers rising up to more than 2 million active advertisers. The only ads which are great in content and alluring will rise up.
- The advertisements need to be mobile friendly because a huge chunk of users visit the app daily from their mobile rather than their desktops. So to reach the relevant audience, make the ad mobile friendly.
- According to statistics, people do not shy away from buying online products marketed and sponsored to them by Facebook. Though it is a different story about them being scammed about it, everyone surely wants to try out how these products feel like.
- There are different budgeting techniques which facebook follows, so if you aim for a custom audience rather than category of interest, then you would be charged 14% lower. Though it is true that the prices keep fluctuating but you can surely adjust to them.
- You must see the statistics and responsive rate of a facebook business page and the main reason that you should pay immense attention to that is because that helps people know and understand about your brand more. People judge a business through their interactions and helpfulness toward their customers.
- The last 50 pages that you seem to interact with are the ones which facebook saves to its algorithm. If your business really wants to show up and prevail then we believe you may want to stand out as one of those top 50 pages to make things easier for you. SEO companies Dubai can help you with marketing techniques that can keep you afloat.
- Using emoticons can help the viewers familiarize with the brand and increase the rate of engagement. But before you aim for that, make sure that your brand is being true to its nature and not making it look unprofessional.
There are so many other techniques you can opt for but the catch is that you have to be smart enough in acquiring them and then using it to your advantage.