7 ways to decorate a small apartmentOn August 12, 2020 by admin
Scroll down and see what the seven ways are to decorate small homes and apartments!
- Use tables and baskets for important things: Keep a long table or hang three to four baskets at the entrance walls to keep things. You can keep handbags, stoles and diaries in them. It will be easier for you to manage them as well.
- Use walls: Although we have limited space in the home, there are lots of things to keep at home. Therefore, attach hooks at walls and hang your clothes there. You can even attach pieces of wood on it to use it as a bookshelf.
- Add rugs in the centre: To make floor colourful, add a cool and fluffy rug in the centre of the room to make it appealing. You can get a small rug for cheap from any shop. Yet, its colours should contrast with the colours of the wall.
- Use your boxes to decorate the home: Many of us have so much stuff to place on tables and corners of the room as a decoration piece. So, use your pen holders and guitars to decorate wall and tables.
- Paint furniture: Instead of buying large bottles of paint to paint the walls, buy a few paints and paint your furniture to add colours to your home and apartment. It will change the look of the place and turn into a relaxing place.
- Use curtains to hide not-so-good parts of the home: If you don’t want to show your kitchen to others or if you want to hide it from guests then use an affordable curtain rod and a normal cloth to create cute curtain to hide the place or part of your home.
- Use mirrors: If you want to add some lightening element in your home, then buy a few small mirrors to add depth in place or buy one long mirror. It will give different look to your place and create that part as a focal point.
So, these are the cheapest seven ways to decorate small and cute homes and apartments. Many of us do not live in impressive or palace-like homes. We live in rental apartments which means that we have limited space to keep things and relax our feet. Therefore, we have to be smart to decorate it and arrange it. You can visit sites of fit out contractors in Dubai to get some ideas or look around for villa interior design companies in Dubai to get some designs or ideas to decorate the place.