How are Ferrari’s Manufactured?On September 3, 2020 by admin
The manufacturing of anything is a wonderful site to see, all the machinery working in a symmetry and it is amazing to see how things work and how things are and it is very much fascinating. This is also a learning curve as well. There are many schools who take children to different industries and factories and show them how things work and students can learn how things are made and they can make a small project of their own. Going to factories is an amazing experience itself. But did you ever wonder how cars are made? Cars are also made in huge industries and if you have recently gotten a Ferrari 488 spider for rent in Dubai and we know that while driving it made you tick that how it is made, then we are here to give you complete information about it;
- You will be amazed to know that the industry of Ferrari is made operated by humans and robots as well. Yes, you can read that again, it is also operated by robots. The industry of located in Maranello, Italy and it was founded in 1947 and it is located at 165,000 square meters. Which means, one day is not enough to take a tour of this factory is not enough. You need a day or two. It as 1,300 employees and all these employees and robots make 8,400 cars per year and it takes three months to make one batch of 150 cars.
- The engine is assembled by robots because the old Ferrari’s engine assembling was not a big deal and people used people to assemble it. But now most cars have different tech in them and that is why tech is required to make and assemble them.
- Talking about assembly, and in the assembly department, the bumpers, wheels and windscreen of the car is put. And when all this is installed, at the end, the interior of the car is also fitted inside the assembling department.
- Now coming to the engine assembling department. There are 32 robots that assemble the engine parts one by one and here, the engine is tested as well.
- Now coming to the part where the rest of the body of Ferrari is put. The body is lifted by the robotic lifter so that there is no human error even though the humans programmed it to do so.
Visit https://prestigeecr.com/product/brand/rolls-royce for more information.