Types of tractorsOn August 13, 2020 by admin
Tractors are machine of modern era that are used in farming and in construction sites. Back then farmers use to do all the heavy-duty work in the cultivation of crops. In Construction firms also all the heavy work was done by human labor. But with the passage of time this work got replaced by Tractors. The word tractor is made up of two words. One is traction and other is motor. The purpose of this vehicle is to carry heavy materials and runs at a low speed. Tractors are important in the development of agriculture in all countries around the world. tractors are divided into to a number of categories according to the different parts attached to it. Here is the list of different type of tractors like MF 399 tractor and massey ferguson, find more below:
- Utility Tractors are used for ploughing, harvestings and threshing. It is used by a number of farmers that it cannot afford to buy other objects that are used for performing various farming activities. These tractors are multifunctional but mostly they are used for landscaping and farming.
- Another type of tractor is row crop tractor. It is used in farms for creating rows for the cultivation of crops. This type of tractor is also multi-functional and is used in harvesting levelling and pulling sea drills. these tractors are comparatively expensive to that of utility Tractors.
- Another type of tractors that are bigger in length are called Orchard type Tractors. Such kind of tractors are used for picking fruits that hang high. They are used in picking fruit orchards, nut orchards and vineyards.
- Industrial tractors are used for picking up heavy materials and transporting it from one place to another. These tractors are also called taggers and often cranes are attached to them for lifting of heavy materials.
- Garden tractors are much smaller and size and have the horsepower ranging from 1 to 20. These tractors are used in Trimming of grass and making flower bed. The wheels of these tractors are of smaller size but are in thicker in width.
- Rotate retailers are used on fields that are on different height levels. Other type of tractors is not suitable for such areas. These tractors have blades attached to them that can also be used for seed bedding.
- Earth moving tractors are the heaviest tractors that are used on construction sites for the lifting of heavy materials. These tractors are available in both types that are track and tyre type.