Things to know about laser treatmentsOn October 22, 2020 by admin
Who doesn’t want a clear skin without any marks or scars? We all do. But it has never been an easy task to get one. We all have made huge struggles to attain that one goal to keep our skin clear and shiny. And we all have failed many more times. But don’t worry as the magic wand is finally in our reach and that is laser treatment for acne scars.
Laser Treatments are getting more attention as it keeps doing wonders in the field of skin treatments. But there are a few things that you must know if you are going to get laser treatments.
- The results of laser treatment are based on the skills of the professional who is performing the treatment.
- Laser Treatment from a certified dermatologist can reduce scar pain and itching.
- You should get proper consultation from a professional.
- Share your health conditions with your dermatologist.
- Your dermatologist should know if you have diabetes or any other health issue.
- Let your dermatologist know if you have a habit of smoking or anything else.
- Protect your skin from sunburn because if you get your skin tanned or sunburned, then it will get difficult for your dermatologist to treat it with laser treatment.
- Don’t forget to keep protecting your skin from the sun even after your treatment. If the harmful rays of sun fall on your treated skin, your scars get even more severe. So, protect your skin until it gets completely healed.
- When enlisting for the treatment, quit smoking at least 2 weeks before the treatment.
- If you are taking aspirin, a dose of Vitamin E, or any other supplements then please stop its consumption right away. As it can affect the treatments’ results.
- Products contain a retinoid or glycolic acid can also become a hindrance for the treatment, then please stop using it for 2 to 4 weeks before laser treatment.
Last but not least, you should know the fact that the results of laser treatment take some time, It usually takes a few months and you see the slow but steady improvements during the way.Take care of these things and your laser treatment for acne scars can turn out to be wonderful. If the laser is not a way for you then another method that is getting popularity nowadays is Botox. It is not only helpful in treating split-scars but also twitching eyelids, extreme sweating, and more. You can keep in touch with us for more information about Botox treatment in Dubai.